Daiwa Procyon AL LT Spinning Reels
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Gear Ratio||Line Per Handle Turn||Mono Capacity|
Ideally suited for both freshwater and inshore pursuits, the Daiwa Procyon AL LT Spinning Reels provide a rich feature set for anglers who demand high performance. Built around a rigid all aluminum body, the Procyon AL LT is highly resistant to body and frame flex to keep its internal components in proper alignment. This allows for increased cranking power and torque while extending the life of both the reels gears and bearings. Featuring Daiwa's proprietary Air Rotor and Air Bail designs, the reel maintains its stringency even under heavy drag pressures for a design that is powerful yet incredibly lightweight. The Aluminum frame houses an oversized main gear that is precision cut with Daiwa's DigiGear technology that provides considerably better gear meshing to increase smoothness and reduce gear wear over time. Anglers can expect smooth and consistent drag pressure from the first pull thanks to the Advanced Tournament Drag system that eliminates the the stop-and-go pulling of drag that can result in broken lines and lost fish.
Daiwa Technology Found In Procyon AL LT Spinning Reels:
- Aluminum Body - Lightweight and incredibly strong, aluminium allows strength and weightlessness to be achieved without the cost and corrosion issues of other metals.
- DigiGear - The all-new DigiGear is precision machine cut and polished. This results in unmatched efficiency, better transfer of energy, and maximum smoothness.
- Air Rotor - The Air Rotor weighs up to 15% less than ordinary rotor designs. Its unique shape reduces unnecessary weight while distributing stress more evenly throughout the rotor for maximum strength.
- Air Bail - Daiwa’s innovative bail design features a hollow tubular stainless steel bail that delivers maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight. Featuring a smooth protrusion-free design and construction line, easily slides unencumbered along the Air Bail towards the line roller for trouble free line control.
- ATD Drag - The Advanced Tournament Drag system uses a new proprietary grease that enables the reel to apply smooth and consistent start up drag pressure from the first pull, eliminating the stop and go pulling of drag that can result in broken lines and lost fish.
- ABS Long Cast Spool - Compared to conventional spools, the LC-ABS has been shown to increase the average flight distance by approx. 5% due to its reduced weight and modified shape.
- super smooth great drag light.
- handle knob too thin
- Smooth, light, all aluminum, best drag.
- Not a fan of the handle knob.
- Very smooth, casts great, and tons of drag for a tiny reel
- Bit pricey but worth it
The Daiwa Procyon AL LT spinning reel, all models, have a rubber flat 'T' shaped handle. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!