Daiwa RGLT2000D Regal LT Spinning Reel
Daiwa has reenginnered the Regal to bring the benefits of their LT Light and Tough concept to anglers of all levels.
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Size||Gear Ratio||Line Per Handle Turn||Bearings||Mono Line Capacity|
|2000||5.2:1||26.8in||9 BB, 1RB||4/330||10/210||11lb||6.7oz||$59.99 USD|
With the Daiwa Regal LT Spinning Reel, Daiwa looks to bring the benefits of their LT Light and Tough concept to anglers of all levels. This most recent generation of the Regal line sheds significant amounts of weight while increasing toughness and performance by implementing proprietary technologies found in reels well beyond the Regal's price point. The use of a True Carbon Frame provides the same rigid support as conventional materials while making the reel lighter and more compact, while the addition of Daiwa's signature Air Rotor System reduces weight and improves rotational balance. Anglers can expect silky smooth performance thanks to a 9 ball bearing design rarely seen in reels this affordable. For those looking for a workhorse reel built with advanced features at an unprecedented value, the re-engineered Regal LT will exceed expectations.
Daiwa Technology Found In Regal LT Spinning Reels :
- LT Concept - The LT family of reels boast a smaller, lighter, more compact body which is paired with a larger gear for the ultimate combination of Light and Tough.
- Air Rotor - The Air Rotor weighs up to 15% less than ordinary rotor designs. Its unique shape reduces unnecessary weight while distributing stress more evenly throughout the rotor for maximum strength.
- Lightweight but stoutly built, inexpensive
- Felt drag washers but that's an easy fix
I have one model 3500 5iA, of the ten or twelve years ago model that come whit two spools and was a very good reel.
That new model have 13.22LBS/6Kg drag and a gear ratio of 5:31.
This new version ( LT 3000D-CXH) have a half of the weight, 22LBS/10Kg drag, and a gear ratio of 6.2:1.
The price now are basically the same I paid more than 10 years ago.
For strong tropical fresh and salt water shore fish its a very good choice specially if you use braid line.
If you take care and clean and lube the reel.
- Price, drag force and and the 7.6OZ weight.
- Whit very strong fish, like barracudas and tarpon have a little flex.
- But this is a fresh water reel, I put in extreme conditions...
- Strong, lite, fast, inexpensive but quality
- -10 yards casting, deep spool isn't necessary
- Light feel, smooth and fast retrieve...great price!!!
- Only thing is I wish Daiwa would include a manual in the box..also instructions on how exactly to use the plastic washers to adjust line lay on the spool...awesome reel otherwise..
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!