Daiwa Saltist Spinning Reels
|Max Drag (lbs)||Line Capacity Mono (yds/lb)||Retrieve||Weight||Bearings||Gear Ratio||Line Capacity Braid (yds/lb)||Price|
|Reg Price $209.95Our Price $179.95|
Daiwa Saltist Spinning Reels Features:
- Machined aluminum screw in handle
- Waterproof carbon ATD drag system
- Digigear system
- Magsealed line roller and main shaft
- Hard bodyz body and side cover
- Air rotor
- Braided line ready spool
- Dynamic cut aluminum ABS spool
- Protrusion free AirBail
- Manual Return bail (4500-8000 size models only)
- Infinite anti-reverse system (4000-8000 models only)
- Infinite dual anti-reverse system (4500-8000 models only)
But, please, handle knob and handle cap have to be upgraded!!!!!!!!
Daiwa FUEGO4000H had EVA round handle!
Can you use that knob, Daiwa?
you are making PENN Slammer III look good and winner!
So, I upgraded the knob, it function better, looks better, my recommendation is to use 45mm knob for Saltist 4000 up. 41mm knob for 2500 and 3000.
Right now, I am looking for reel stand keeper so I can replace the cheap cap.
besides that, this reel is well made.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!