Daiwa Sealine-X HA/SHA Series Reels
|Bearings||Gear Ratio||Line Per|
|3 CRBB||6.1:1 Ultra High Speed||36.0''||15.5||12/420|
|3 CRBB||6.1:1 Ultra High Speed||36.0''||17.1||14/490|
|3 CRBB||6.1:1 Ultra High Speed||46.0''||18.7||25/400|
|3 CRBB||6.1:1 Ultra High Speed||46.0''||19.6||30/350|
- Free-Floating Spool, separates the spool from the gear train on outcast for less friction, longer casts and faster lure drop
- Three CRBB Super Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings
- Massive, six-element sealed drag, ultra-smooth and consistent
- Tough marine bronze and stainless steel gears
- High-tensile aluminum spool, super-strong yet super light in weight
- Two-position power handle with oversized Soft Touch grip
- Rod clamp included
Floats the spool on precision ball bearings, totally disengaged from the gear train on outcast for maximum casting performance.
i love it so much
As for TackleDirect, fast delivery and price way cheaper than the local tackle shop.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!