Offering a slew of proprietary features to help you crush the competition, the Duckett Fishing Incite Casting Rods will have anglers of all levels ready for tournament caliber performance at a great value. Built on advanced Sensi-Touch blanks reinforced with carbon fiber scrim, the Incite Series offers the best of both worlds - high strength and superior durability while still lightweight and sensitive. The blanks are then Halo-Sanded, which sheds unnecessary weight and even further increases sensitivity. With blanks and componentry superbly balanced, the Incite is a rod that is easy to fish with all day long, resulting in less angler fatigue. The Incite Series features conventional guide trains for superior line management whether you're fishing with monofilament, fluorocarbon, braided line, or a combination of lines and leaders. All models within the series are fitted with premium quality custom components including stainless steel Kigan Artus ring lock guides with hyper-lite braid proof inserts. A proprietary true-split reel seat leaves the rod blank exposed to the angler's hands for maximum transmission of vibration, resulting in excellent sensitivity.
- Halo-Sanded for a stronger, lighter rod with great sensitivity.
- Carbon fiber scrim for added durability and weight reduction.
- Sensi-Touch blanks made from the highest quality multi-modulus pre-pregs for an extremely lightweight and durable rod.
- Superb balance to reduce angler fatigue and increase sensitivity.
- Proprietary Kigan Artus high gauge 316ss ring lock guides with hyper-lite braid proof inserts.
- Conventional guide train for added strength and durability.
- Triple Grade A cork grip.
- High impact EVA butt for added durability.
- Proprietary designed true split reel seat for better blank to hand transmission of vibration that enhances sensitivity