Everol Two Speed Special Series Reels
|3.50 lbs||$760.00 USD|
|3.64 lbs||$790.00 USD|
|3.64 lbs||$840.00 USD|
|4.00 lbs||$870.00 USD|
|4.25 lbs||$925.00 USD|
|6.62 lbs||$1,190.00 USD|
|7.28 lbs||$1,330.00 USD|
|8.16 lbs||$1,400.00 USD|
|10.03 lbs||$1,560.00 USD|
|13.5 lbs||$2,450.00 USD|
- Traditional Everol drag system with a graduated scale on a green side plate.
- Unique drag stop system which allows the angler to place the maximum drag position anywhere along the arc of the drag lever.
- Seven double shielded, stainless steel ball bearings, plus two self lubricating bearings.
- Stainless steel and carbon fiber drag system
- Quick 3:1 gear ratio in high speed; powerful 1.6:1 gear ratio in low speed.
- Easy and reliable shifting mechanism
Matching this with an Okuma Makaira trolling rod, and spooled with over 800yds of 80# Xtreme Braid, I now have a powerhouse reel capable of handling most anything that comes our way here on the north coast of the Dominican Republic.
While I was torn between the Everol Canyon 4/0 and 6/0 Wide two speed, I am more then happy that I went with the smaller 4/0 two speed. The captain and crew aboard Marlin Chaser, the boat I fish on, could not believe a 4/0 sized reel not only had more drag then our Tiagra 50 wide two speeds, but was so much lighter.
It took hooking into, then landing, an Atlantic Blue Marlin between 250# to 300# to quickly make believers out of everyone on board.
I have owned game reels from Penn, Shimano, Duel, and Alutecnos over the years...This Everol Canyon Special 4/0 two speed is the cream of the crop...The Rolls Royce of game fishing reels...for this satisfied angler's money.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!