FLIR Ocean Scout Handheld Thermal Night Vision Cameras
|Description||Detector Type||Field of View (H x V)||Price|
|Ocean Scout 240||240 × 180|
|24° x 18° NTSC||$1,999.00 USD|
|Ocean Scout 320||336 × 256|
|17° x 13° NTSC||$2,999.00 USD|
|Ocean Scout 640||640 x 512|
|18° x 14° NTSC||$3,499.00 USD|
FLIR Ocean Scout Handheld Thermal Night Vision Cameras are rugged and compact thermal night vision cameras that allow you to see buoys, landmarks, floating debris, and other vessels in total darkness.
With FLIR's latest generation thermal sensor technology, and a high resolution LCD display, the Ocean Scout makes your time on the water safer and more relaxing.
FLIR Ocean Scout Handheld Thermal Night Vision Camera Features:
- Enhanced Awareness - See marine traffic and navigation aids at night
- Quickly scan your surroundings for other vessels
- Easily recognize buoys in open water or river channels
- Detect key landmarks like docks or islands
- Steer Clear - Boat with confidence night or day
- Avoid obstacles, such as floating logs, rocks, and other debris
- Be aware of personal watercraft, kayakers, and small boats without lights
- Detect marine mammals above the water surface
- Stay Safe - A lifesaving tool for a ''man overboard'' emergency
- Locate the body heat of anyone in the water
- Quickly identify overboard people or pets
- InstAlert mode highlights the hottest objects in red
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!