Furuno GP330B GPS/WAAS Sensor - NMEA2000
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping with Code: TD2020 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|GP330B GPS/WAAS Sensor - NMEA2000||$449.99 USD|
The GP-330B is a high performance GPS Receiver designed for any type of vessel. This compact and cost-effective receiver offers extremely accurate position fixes, within 3 meters with the WAAS mode activated.
The GP330B is capable of data output in NMEA2000 format, making it an ideal GPS sensor for use with NavNet 3D systems. The sensor comes with all of the hardware required for deck- or mast-mounting solutions. A 6-meter cable with NMEA2000 connector is supplied as standard.
- High Accuracy, 14 Parallel Channel Receiver with Twelve Dedicated GPS Channels and Two Dedicated WAAS Channels
- NMEA2000 Certified GPS Antenna Sensor
- Fast Start Up (1 minute Cold Start Time-to-First-Fix)
- Position updated every second
- Unique "Pin-Enabled" Termination Resistor allows simple NMEA2000 Backbone or Drop Wiring configurations
- Space-saving installation
- Ideal position-fixing sensor for NavNet?3D series
- Direct connection to any Furuno DRS
- Low Power Consumption - 12VDC, 175mA (NMEA2000 LEN=3)
MPN: GP330B UPC: 611679317070
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!