FUSION Class D, 70W x 2 Zone Amplifier
|Class D Zone Amplifier||Yes||Yes||70||$91.99 USD|
Why Do I Need A Zone Amplifier?
A Marine Zone Amplifier is needed if you are planning a multi-zoned system, comprising of three or four zones.
FUSION's Marine Stereo Units have the capability to run up to four pairs of speakers. You will also need to install a Marine Zone Amplifier if your sound system has more than four pairs of speakers.
- 2 Channel
- Class D
- 70W x 2
- 2 Ohm Stable
- Water resistant design
- Conformal coated PCB
- Audio detect selectable function the amplifier turns on when audio is detected and goes to sleep / low power mode when audio is not present
- Selectable high pass/ full range setting
- Variable high pass filter
- Small and discrete size: 128 x 78 x 51mm
- High Pass Crossover: 60Hz-600Hz
- Operating Range: 10-16V DC
- Max Power Rating (Watts): D-Class 70W
- Ratings per channel: 20W RMS @ 4 ohms per channel: 33WRMS @ 2 ohms per channel
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!