Garmin 010-01141-00 GHC 20 Marine Autopilot Control Display Unit
|GHC 20 Marine Autopilot Control Display Unit||4''||170°||$649.99 USD|
It's large, bright 4" color display is easy to read at a distance and 170° viewing angle. Glass-bonded anti-glare lens prevents fogging and increases contrast. Daylight readability is enhanced with a high contrast color scheme. For enhanced night visibility, you have a choice of red/black, green/black or the normal night mode color scheme along with a dimmer control.
An optional handheld wireless remote control is available; however, for the highest level of convenience, control the GHC 20 using quatix, the world's first marine GPS navigation watch featuring ANT wireless technology. Power is supplied by the NMEA 2000 network. Included are 2 trim snap piece cover options which allow you to match the GHC 20 with the new GPSMAP 500/700 series, GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series or legacy Garmin chartplotters.
- Take Control of Your Autopilot
- Compatible with legacy Garmin autopilots, as well as, newer Garmin autopilots and can be controlled with quatix
- Large, bright 4" color glass-bonded display with anti-glare finish
- Easy to read from a distance and 170 degree viewing angle
- Enhanced night time readability with backlight dimmer and full color or new red/black or green/black color schemes
- Enhanced daylight readability with new high contrast color option
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!