Garmin BlueChart g2 Vision Southwest Caribbean SD Card
|BlueChart g2 Vision||Southwest Caribbean||SD Card||$299.99 USD|
Garmin BlueChart g2 Vision Southwest Caribbean SD Card: Chart VUS031R - Southwest Caribbean detailed coverage of the northern coast of Central America from Cancun, Mexico to Barranquilla, Colombia, including the Panama Canal in its entirety. General coverage of the northern half of the Gulf of Panama. Also includes detailed coverage of the coasts of Cuba, Jamaica, and the Caymans in their entirety.
Garmin BlueChart g2 Vision has set the industry standard in premier electronic chartplotter-based marine charting. BlueChart g2 Vision offers the high detail charting of BlueChart g2 plus high-resolution satellite imagery, above and below water 3-D perspective, auto guidance technology, aerial photographs for real world reference, and coastal roads with points of interest.
Enable the full functionality of Garmin's new line of chartplotters - the GPSMAP 5XXX series, the GPSMAP 4XXX series, the GPSMAP 5X5 series, the GPSMAP 5X0 series and the GPSMAP 4X0 - with the addition of a BlueChart g2 Vision SD card.
Garmin International and Tackle Direct are pleased to announce BlueChart g2 Vision, setting the industry standard in premier electronic chartplotter-based marine charting. BlueChart g2 Vision offers the high detail charting of BlueChart g2 plus high-resolution satellite imagery, above and below water 3-D perspective, auto guidance technology, aerial photographs for real world reference, and coastal roads with points of interest.
Simply by plugging an optional g2 Vision card into your new Garmin chartplotter's SD card slot, you can tremendously expand its full graphical capabilities. All the new Garmin plotters feature basic worldwide satellite imagery for a realistic "view from space" depiction. With optional g2 Vision cards, these images are upgraded to super high-detail aerial photomapping. It's the most realistic map display you've ever seen on a graphical chartplotter. And you can "navigate on the picture" with a clear dynamic presentation of your boat's current position.
It's like having a knowledgeable guide to charted features and waterways always on deck. The optional Auto Guidance technology, unlocked via g2 Vision card, searches chart contents to suggest the safest known charted route for navigation.
True 3D-View Mapping
Garmin's newest chartplotters will graphically depict true 3D "mariner's eye" topside view or "fish eye" underwater view navigation perspective. It's a great feature to have when trying to navigate around tricky shoals, reefs, bridges, channels, etc. - or when trying to identify entry and exit routes in unfamiliar harbors or anchorages.
"Real Picture" Photo Reference
A growing database of overhead and oblique view aerial photography gives mariners a realistic visual overview of harbors, marinas, waterways and other points of reference. The photos allow you to get a visual reference for nearby fuel pumps, dining spots, lodging and other shore-side facilities - while a built-in POI (points-of-interest) database lets you look up more detailed information such as phone numbers and addresses. Also included is City Navigator North America NT road data for navigation up to five miles inland.
BlueChart g2 Vision cards provide fishing charts, tides, currents, marine services, coastal roads and points of interest detail, as well as:
- High-resolution satellite imagery when, overlaid on the chart, will provide the mariner with unparalleled situational awareness
- Aerial reference photography provides "real world" photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points of interest, offering the mariner another powerful tool for navigating unfamiliar waters
- Mariner's Eye view - Provides the mariner with a 3-D perspective of chart information for a quick, reliable and easy position fix
- Fish Eye view - 3-D perspective below the water line for displaying bottom contours based on bathymetric charting data
- Auto guidance technology will search chart attributes to suggest the best passage to a destination
- Fishing charts, tides, currents, marine services, coastal roads and points of interest detail
- Detailed charting is included on the card for those customers who have purchased units without preloaded detailed charting, or who will be traveling outside of the areas covered on units with preloaded detailed charting
Compatible with: GPSMAPs 5212, 5208, 5012, 5008, 4212, 4208, 4012, 4008, 545(s), 540(s), 535(s), 530(s), 525(s), 520(s), 440(s), 430(s), 420(s).
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!