Gemlux Fishing OR-BA-01 Outrigger Base Pair
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping On Orders $109 with Code: SAILS109 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Outrigger base pair with one handle operation and stainless steel roller bearings||Stainless Steel||$3,168.26 USD|
- Cast 316 construction gives you the strength to pull dredges, teasers, and lures without component wear and failure; all off the outrigger poles.
- Patent Pending one handle operation allows complete adjustment from underneath the T-Top. Up, down, in and out.
- Stainless steel roller bearings make this a very user friendly outrigger base
- When the ocean is rough, you have complete adjustability from underneath the top with the simple turn of the handle.
- The knob on the rotating handle is robust so that it’s easy to hold onto, preventing any slips and swinging outriggers.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
***The GEMLUX Fishing System requires MINIMUM 6.5” (8” recommended) of 360 degree clearance from the center of installation hole. Any interferences within this range will not allow operation of the outrigger base. Please contact TackleDirect customer service if you have any questions.***
Download Gemlux Fishing User Guide/Installation Guide
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED FOR INSTALLATION? Due to the varyingthicknesses of mounting surfaces, we leave the fastener buying to you. It is required that you use (4) ¼”-20 fasteners. Along with the fasteners, here’s a complete list of the tools needed for installation: • 3.125” (3-1/8”) hole saw if installing on flat surface• 3.25” (3-1/4”) hole saw if installing on curved or crowned surface• Philips Head screwdriver or drill driver • (4) ¼”-20 Fasteners (316SS)• Electric Drill with 5/16” and 1/4” Drill Bit • Backing Plates (If Necessary, Available from GEM in anodized aluminum, powder coated aluminum and Stainless Steel) • Wedge (If installing on a curved or crowned top, please call for information) • Blue LocTite 242 •Siliconeor similar sealantproduct such as 4200 or 5200 • Blue Painters Tape • Acetone •Rags • Crescent Wrench •1/8” Allen Key
Here’s a simple formula to help you decide the length of (4) fasteners you’ll need for your particular application. (GEMLUX is not responsible for brokenscrews)X = Thickness of hard top Y = Backingplate thickness (if applicable) X + Y = Z Z + .50”à .75” = Fastener Length
Example: If your top is 1.50” thick, and your backingplate is 0.25” thick. 1.50” + 0.25” = 1.75” 1.75” + 0.50” = 2.25” 1.75” + 0.75” = 2.50” Therefore, you’re preferred fastener length will be 2.25” à 2.50”.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!