Penn Jigmaster Reel
Penn Jigmaster is preferred by live bait anglers because of its high-speed retrieve and quick-take apart frame, useful for changing spools when fishing conditions dictate.
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $75 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Max Drag||Gear Ratio||Line Retrieve|
|275yds / 30lb||15||4:1||27 in||22 oz||$94.95 USD|
- Quick take-apart frame makes it easy to change spools with different line weights.
- Black-anodized aluminum spool.
- Durable and lightweight composite side plates.
- Manganese-bronze main gear.
- Stainless steel pinion.
- Ht-100 powered Drag System.
- Counter-balanced handle with oversized fighting knob.
- Corrosion-resistant chrome-plated external parts.
- Low maintenance, cost, durable
- Poor casting
- quick change spool. easy maintenance and dependability, really smooth drag with good line capacity.
- have not found one.
- Easy to maintain, very little maintenance
- Easy spool change for line class change
- Easy Maintenance with parts readily available
- Many upgrades available for those who want to modify them
- Handle can be improved
- classic design
- unlimited custom parts available
- steep learning curve for casting
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!