Gliss Supersmooth Monotex Fishing Line
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $75 with Code: WRECK75 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Supersmooth Monotex Fishing Line||Green||Select Lb. Test||150 yd.||$0.00 USD|
|Supersmooth Monotex Fishing Line||Green||Select Lb. Test||300 yd.||$0.00 USD|
|Supersmooth Monotex Fishing Line||Green||Select Lb. Test||1500 yd.||$0.00 USD|
|Supersmooth Monotex Fishing Line||Pink||Select Lb. Test||150 yd.||$0.00 USD|
|Supersmooth Monotex Fishing Line||Pink||Select Lb. Test||300 yd.||$0.00 USD|
|Supersmooth Monotex Fishing Line||Yellow||Select Lb. Test||150 yd.||$0.00 USD|
|Supersmooth Monotex Fishing Line||Yellow||Select Lb. Test||300 yd.||$0.00 USD|
|Supersmooth Monotex Fishing Line||Translucent||Select Lb. Test||150 yd.||$0.00 USD|
Gliss Supersmooth Monotex Fishing Line is a new fourth form of fishing line produced using a breakthrough extrusion process of high modulus polyethylene fibers. Gliss line features qualities of both braid and monofilament. Gliss has zero stretch and the lowest diameter to breaking strength of any line (.010 diameter Gliss equals 4kg/8lb strength.)
Pro Anglers in both Europe and North America have been extremely impressed with Gliss Supersmooth Monotex Fishing Line, praising its incredible sensitivity, superior castability, and zero line twist.
Gliss Supersmooth Monotex Fishing Line Features:
- Multiple superior performance characteristics to braid, monofilament, and fluorocarbon line
- Zero line twist for more manageable spinning reel applications
- Zero stretch provides ultimate sensitivity
- Soft form provides increased castability and distance
- Thin & Slick composition allows incredible casting distance
- Thinner than braid with comparable strength for superior management
- Breaks almost immediately. Can't even hold 5 lbs without breaking with 18 lb line.
- smaller diameter means more line on the reel
- small diameter makes seeing the line when tying knots a little bit difficult (if you have bad eyes)
- Smooth, silent, casting distance, and strength. I thought braid was the only way to go until Gliss became available.
- None so far.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!