Grundens Deck Boss Boots
|Injected molded deck boots||15in||Black/Orange||6||$109.99 USD|
|Injected molded deck boots||15in||Black/Orange||7||$109.99 USD|
|Injected molded deck boots||15in||Black/Orange||8||$109.99 USD|
|Injected molded deck boots||15in||Black/Orange||9||$109.99 USD|
|Injected molded deck boots||15in||Black/Orange||10||$109.99 USD|
|Injected molded deck boots||15in||Black/Orange||11||$109.99 USD|
|Injected molded deck boots||15in||Black/Orange||12||$109.99 USD|
|Injected molded deck boots||15in||Black/Orange||13||$109.99 USD|
|Injected molded deck boots||15in||Black/Orange||14||$109.99 USD|
- Made in the USA
- High grade neoprene material inner lining
- Outsole: Herkules grip which provides amazing traction out on deck.
- Insole:Bilge insole with upper and lower deck construction
- Upper Deck of Insole: Made from foam material. The heel cup locks the heel in place and is perforated for thorough water drainage. The upper deck can be removed and replaced with an aftermarket insole without changing the fit of the boot.
- Lower Deck of Insole: Sits on pilings, this keeps your feet out any accumulated water in the boots, and allows for more breathability
- Built in composite/plastic toe cap, not safety toe rated
- Built in silicone band to go over your bibs to keep water out
P.S. Buy one size larger.
unfortunately they are poorly made. within two days from kneeling down I had rubed a hole through the tow which then allowed water to get inside. Poorly made and definitely not thick enough material. I would definitely go with Xtra tough boots they will last unlike these POS*
These boots are amazing. They fit very well and the dual inserts with the nice insole are very high quality. The rubber is super soft and flexible, especially on top for rolling over. They also give, by far, the most cushion I have felt in a boot.
Finally, for those who care about this kind of thing, I had a guy stop me in the parking lot when he saw them and the deckhands on the overnight trip where I first wore the boots were drooling over them... Clearly these boots are cool.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!