HawkEye F33P Portable Fish Finder
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping On Orders $99 with Code: FROGKING99 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Description||Screen Size||Waterproof Rating||Frequency||Transducer||Price|
|Portable Fish Finder||1.5 in. x 1.8 in.||Splashproof||200 kHz||Floatable Sonar Sensor w/ 30 ft. Cable||$69.99 USD|
The HawkEye F33P Portable Fish Finder is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, and still manages to pack in many unique features such as WeedID, 4 user selectable sensitivity settings, and a mountable and side-scanable sonar sensor. The Hawkeye Portable Fish Finder displays fish, bottom structure, and depth readings from 1.5 to 99.9 ft. on a polarized, no glare, VirtuView liquid crystal icon display. With a 2-stage audible fish alarm, depth scale, and fish identifier, fish will always be clearly revealed.
The included multipurpose transducer can be tossed from the boat, bridge, dock, or shoreline, mounted in-hull on a boat, canoe, or kayak, or transom mounted. With this portable fish finder, you can truly fish from anywhere.
The HawkEye F33P Portable Fish Finder is incredibly easy to use: Simply turn the unit on, toss the floating sonar sensor from the boat, bridge, or shoreline and instant fish, weed, bottom contour, and depth readings are available in the palm of your hand.
HawkEye F33P Portable Fish Finder Features:
- Palm-Sized Design Fits in Your Gear Bag, Tackle Box, and Pocket
- Trollable, Mountable, and Floatable Sonar Sensor Produces Unmatched, Go Anywhere, Portability
- Automatic Range and Sensitivity Delivers Uninterrupted Depth Readings From 2.5 to 200 ft. (.8 to 61 m) in 1/10th Precision (**)
- Selectable Fish Identifier, Depth Scale, Sensitivity, and 2 Stage Audible Fish Alarm Uncover Hiding Fish
- Shoot-Thru Sonar Technology Allows Readings to be Obtained Through Ice, Canoe Hulls, Kayaks, and Boats (**)
- Sonar Sensor Side-Scan Adapter Allows Sonar Direction Finding Under Ice, Docks, Weeds, etc
- Adaptive Software Programming Minimizes False Readings
- WeedID Programming Illustrates Weed Height
- Glare-Free Display with SoftGlow Backlight for Easy Viewing Under Any Ambient Light Condition
- Pivoting LCD Protector Doubles as an Adjustable Display Stand
- Auto Power Off and Battery Save Mode Deliver Extended Battery Life
- Adjustable Neck Strap and Storage Bag
- Includes User Friendly Color Coded Operation Manual and Free Access to a 24 Hour Online Technical Support
(**) For the depth and fish sonar features of this unit to function properly, the sonar sensor must be in direct contact with a boat hull or the water as per the instructions in the operator's manual. Readings are NOT obtainable through the air.
|HawkEye F33P Portable Fish Finder Specifications|
|Dimensions||6'' x 3'' x 2''|
|Display Resolution||NA (icons)|
|Display Type||Polarized Liquid Crystal Icon|
|Backlighting||Green LED SoftGlow|
|Power Requirement||4 x 'AAA'|
|Battery Life||30 Hours Continuous Use|
|Units of Measure||Feet (ft) or Meters (m)|
|Depth Range - Max||99.9 ft (30 m)|
|Depth Range - Min||1.5 ft (.5 m)|
|Depth Readout Increments||1/10th ft/m|
|Transducer Type||Portable w/ Shoot-Through|
|Transducer Cable Length||30 ft (9 m)|
|Transducer Frequency||200 kHz|
|Transducer Beam Angle||25 Degrees|
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!