HawkEye FishTrax 1 Portable Fish Finder w/ LCD VirtuView Display
|Description||Display Type||Screen Size||Frequency||Transducer||Price|
|FishTrax 1 Portable Fish Finder||LCD VirtuView Display||6in. x 3in. x 2in.||200kHz||Floatable, Trollable, Boat Mountable Transducer||$89.99 USD|
The HawkEye FishTrax 1 Portable Fish Finder is perfect for entry level fishermen seeking ease of use and affordability. With an incredible array of features such as FishTrax intelligent sonar, an audible fish alarm, VariableZone water temperature sensor, and weed/rock indicators, you'll never believe the HawkEye FishTrax is a handheld fish finder! This battery operated fish finder utilizes 4 AAA batteries to achieve an incredible battery life of 30 hours. Additional features include glare-free backlit icon LCD, EasyTouch user interface, and included trollable, floatable, boat mountable Airmar transducer so you can take your fish finder anywhere.
The HawkEye FishTrax 1 Portable Fish Finder is incredibly easy to use: Simply turn the unit on, toss the floating sonar sensor from the boat, bridge, or shoreline and instant fish, weed, bottom contour, and depth readings are available in the palm of your hand.
HawkEye FishTrax 1 Portable Fish Finder Features:
- 5 User Selectable Sensitivity Settings
- FishTrax Intelligent Sonar Delivers Precise Fish Finder Readings up to 240 ft.
- Glare-Free Icon LCD with LED Backlight offers Excellent Readability
- Adaptive Software Programming Minimizes False Readings
- EasyTouch User Interface Makes System Setup And Adjustment Easy
- Audible Fish Alarm Signals the Presence of Fish
- VariableZone Water Temperature Sensor Shows Water Temperature Throughout the Water Column
- Rock and Weed Indicators Indicate Bottom Composition
- Airmar Transducer is Floatable, Trollable, and Boat Mountable for Unmatched Portability (**)
- Built-In Expandability Allows Additional Accessories
- Sonar Sensor Side-Scan Adapter Allows Sonar Direction Finding Under Ice, Docks, Weeds, etc
- Includes User Friendly Color Coded Operation Manual and Free Access to a 24 Hour Online Technical Support
(**) For the depth and fish sonar features of this unit to function properly, the sonar sensor must be in direct contact with a boat hull or the water as per the instructions in the operator's manual. Readings are NOT obtainable through the air.
|HawkEye FishTrax 1 Portable Fish Finder Specifications|
|Dimensions||6'' x 3'' x 2''|
|Display Resolution||NA (icons)|
|Display Type||VirtuView Icon|
|Power Requirement||4 x 'AAA'|
|Battery Life||30 Hours Continuous Use|
|Units of Measure||Feet (ft) or Meters (m)|
|Depth Range - Max||240 ft (75 m)|
|Depth Range - Min||1.5 ft (.5 m)|
|Depth Readout Increments||1/10th ft/m|
|Transducer Type||Portable, Shoot-Through, Boat Mountable|
|Transducer Cable Length||15ft (4.5m)|
|Transducer Frequency||200 kHz|
|Transducer Beam Angle||14 Degrees|
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!