Humminbird 600032-1 AutoChart PRO DVD PC Mapping Software w/ Zero Lines Map Card
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping On Orders $99 with Code: FROGKING99 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Description||Coverage||Bottom Hardness Indication||Side Imaging Mosaic||Zero Lines Map Card||Price|
|AutoChart PRO DVD PC Mapping Software||USA and Canada||Yes||Yes||Included||$199.99 USD|
Humminbird 600032-1 AutoChart PRO DVD PC Mapping Software provides all the impressive features of of AutoChart, and adds bottom hardness indication and side imaging mosaic to give tournament anglers a competitive advantage. Bottom Hardness Indication identifies likely fish hiding spots based on the hardness of the bottom. Side Imaging Mosaic provides 3D visualization of fish habitats to give anglers the ultimate understanding of the underwater world of their favorite fishing spots.
Humminbird AutoChart PRO DVD PC Mapping Software utilizes proprietary software to turn your Humminbird’s sonar recordings and GPS into custom lake charts. Create your own contour map on any lake in just 3 simple steps:
- Record sonar data after inserting a blank SD card into your Humminbird Combo.
- Import your recordings into the AutoChart PC software and convert your survey into a lake map.
- Export your map onto the included Zero Lines Map Card to display on any compatible* Humminbird.
*AutoChart is optional for select ONIX, ION, 1100, 900, 800, and 600 Series models. Compatibility subject to change without notice.
Your mapping adventure starting point: The Zero Lines Map Card
The Zero Line is the place where the water meets the shore and the starting point for building your own maps. Included with the AutoChart PC software is a 32 GB map card loaded with Zero Lines for millions of water bodies in North America. With these essential Zero Lines as your foundation, you can begin creating your own, accurate, and detailed maps of any fishing spot, even when contour coverage doesn’t exist. Once your AutoChart map is created, you can only view the contours on a compatible Humminbird fish finder by loading them onto a Zero Lines Map Card.
Create contours with Humminbird AutoChart and use i-Pilot Link on any lake.
Get on the fast track to finding fish more effectively. Humminbird AutoChart allows you to use Minn Kota i-Pilot Link on previously unmapped bodies of water after you create your contours with the revolutionary AutoChart PC Software. The i-Pilot Link’s innovative 'Follow the Contour' feature directs the trolling motor to follow a specific depth contour. The chosen contour line can then be automatically followed in either direction, or keep a set distance from that contour or shoreline with Contour Offset.
- Depth Highlight (Depth Highlight Range)
- Mark, Import, and Export waypoints
- Shallow Water Highlight
- Water Level Offset
- i-Pilot Link functionality
- United States – Over 140,000 named water bodies and over 1.75 million unnamed water bodies
- Detailed Coastal shoreline for United States
- Canada – Over 96,000 named water bodies and over 3.85 million unnamed water bodies
- Create your own detailed shoreline using aerial imagery within AutoChart PRO PC
- Card must be present to get the detailed zero line base map to display in AutoChart PRO PC
- All Humminbird units will require software update
- 32 GB SD card with over 16 GB of free space to maintain your custom maps
- Can purchase additional zero lines cards as needed
- AutoChart PRO maps will overlay LakeMaster maps on HB unit that have two card slots
- Minimum PC Requirements:
- 512 MB Ram (1024 MB RAM Recommended)
- 10 GB Free hard drive
- Windows XP (sp3 or greater)
- DVD-ROM Drive
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!