Kasco 3400D025 De-Icer - 3/4 HP - 120V - 25 ft. Cord
Prevents the formation of ice and protects your property from being damaged by ice expansion pressure and ice jacking!
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: DEEP50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|3/4 HP De-Icer w/ 25 ft. Cord - 120V||Single||4 ft.||7.0||36 lbs.||$775.00 USD|
The Kasco 3400D025 De-Icer creates large amounts of water flow with its high-performance motor, preventing the formation of ice and protecting your property from being damaged by ice expansion pressure and ice jacking. The Kasco De-Icer also allows oxygen to enter the water in the winter, providing improved water quality and habitat and helping avoid devastating winterkill of fish. A single 3400D unit is capable of maintaining an open circle of water up to 75 ft. in diameter.
Kasco 3400D025 De-Icer Features:
- Suitable for salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Heavy-duty motor and corrosion resistant design
- High-efficiency design means low power compensation and low operating costs
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- An easily replaced protective sacrificial zinc anode included with each unit
- SJTOW underwater rated power cord
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA Standards, 50Hz model is CE marked
- Backed by a two-year manufacturer warranty
Includes two 20 ft. (6m) mooring lines; optional mounting systems (sold separately) and thermostat/timer controllers (sold separately) are also available to improve your de-icer's performance and help you save power.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!