Lamiglas XS 9 MHS Graphite Surf & Jetty Spinning Rod
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Length||Pieces||Lure Weight (oz)||Line Weight (lb)||Handle||Action||Price|
|XS 9 MHS|
|9'||2||1 - 4||14 - 20||5||Moderate||$266.00 USD|
- The blanks used in this premiere series of graphite surf and jetty rods are preferred over all others by custom rod builders
- These super-sensitive graphite blanks are the ultimate in durability; ideal for the pounding surf environment
- The super high gloss, clear-coated design with black wraps and gold accent make a bold statement
- Final touches include Fuji guides, graphite reel seats and attractive, functional EVA and cork tape handles
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Right blend of size, weight and action for plugging the surf. Great quality. Good balance of relatively long casting with light weight.
- Only con is that I don't have two.
- Strong, I've slung up to 4oz.'s with no problems, medium action and sensitive, light weight.
- None yet, going on two years
This is has stood the test of time but if I had to do it again, I would probably take a closer look at some of the newer offerings available in that price range.
- Very light weight for size and what it can throw.
- Dont love the 50/50 split.
- Old guides
- Very strong.
- none to date
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!