Team Lew's Custom Pro Speed Spin Spinning Reels
Lew's has answered the call of anglers everywhere by significantly stepping up their spinning reel game with the Custom Pro Speed Spin.
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
Holiday Shipping Guide
|Retrieve||Gear Ratio||Bearings||Line Capacity||Max Drag||Weight||Price|
|Dual Retrieve||5.2:1||11+1||6lb/90yds||8lb||7.3oz||$129.95 USD|
|Dual Retrieve||6.2:1||11+1||8lb/160yds||20lb||8.8oz||$129.95 USD|
|Dual Retrieve||6.2:1||11+1||8lb/180yds||22lb||9.1oz||$129.95 USD|
|Dual Retrieve||6.2:1||11+1||10lb/230yds||24lb||10.2oz||$129.95 USD|
Lew's has always been known for making great baitcasting reels. However, any avid bass fisherman knows that spinning tackle will always have its place in the bass world. Lew's has answered the call of anglers everywhere by significantly stepping up their spinning reel game with the Custom Pro Speed Spin. This rugged, lightweight reel boasts a 12 bearing system and precision cut Hamai CNC gears that together ensure a buttery smooth retrieve. An innovative flush and drain port sits at the bottom of the frame for easy cleaning and drainage. If you've never had your hands on the Dri-Tac Winn grips that Lew's has outfit this reel with, you owe it to yourself to give them a spin or two.
- Premium 12 stainless steel bearing system
- Zero Reverse sealed one-way clutch bearing
- Aluminum body and sideplate with flush and drain port (2000, 3000, and 4000 models only)
- Lightweight high strength C60 Carbon skeletal rotor with aluminum bail wire
- Lightweight double anodized knurled aluminum spool
- Precision cut, solid brass Hamai CNC gears
- Durable stainless steel main shaft
- External stainless steel screws
- Smooth sealed carbon multi-disc drag system
- Aluminum handle with Winn Dri-Tac knob
- Speed Lube for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions
Well same thing happened again on my 4000 series. These screws are very easy to lose. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TIGHTENING DOWN THAT SCREW BEFORE EVEN USING THIS REEL. Thats why Im giving it 3 star this time and Im being generous. But it is a good reel if you put all that aside. Its my go to favorite.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!