Lew's MH100A Mach I Speed Spin Spinning Reel
The Lew's Mach I Speed Spin is setting the bar for spinning reel gear technology in its class. Until now, solid brass CNC machined gears were simply unheard of in such an affordable reel.
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: INSHORE50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Dual Retrieve||6.2:1||9+1||7.9oz||$59.95 USD|
The Lew’s Mach I Speed Spin is setting the bar for spinning reel gear technology in its class. Until now, solid brass CNC machined gears were simply unheard of in such an affordable reel.
- Rugged, lightweight graphite body
- 10 bearing system (9+1)
- 6.2:1 high speed gear ratio
- Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- C40 skeletal carbon rotor
- Double anodized ported knurled aluminum spool
- Fold down anodized aluminum handle with combat style grips
- Adjustable left/right hand retrieve
- Stainless steel bail
- Precision cut, solid brass Hamai CNC gears
- Oversized multi-disc drag system for smooth performance
- Speed Lube for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions
Lew's Ultralite Reel has been discontinued as of this year.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!