Lowrance 000-13267-001 HDS-12 Gen3 Insight w/TotalScan T/M Transducer
Our Price $2,199.95
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|HDS-12 Gen3 Insight w/TotalScan T/M Transducer||12 in. Color Touchscreen|
|500W RMS StructureScan HD and CHIRP/Broadband||Reg Price $2,499.00Our Price $2,199.95|
Lowrance HDS-12 Gen3 Insight w/TotalScan T/M Transducer integrates cutting-edge fishfinder technologies and the latest advances in navigation into one easy-to-use, multi-touch display. The Lowrance High Definition System (HDS) combines a brighter, multi-touch display and enhanced processor with state-of-the-art fishfinder technologies. CHIRP Sonar, Broadband Sounder, StructureScan HD, DownScan Imaging and Trackback view, plus the latest advances in navigation and user interface included. This system utilizes internal 10Hz GPS, dual microSD-card slots, touch-plus-keypad operation and built-in wireless connectivity. All in one easy-to-use display.
Lowrance HDS-12 Gen3 Insight w/TotalScan T/M Transducer Features:
- 12-inch, LED-backlit, multi-touch, widescreen display
- mproved Lowrance interface with touchscreen or keypad option provides lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS features.
- Most Advanced Fishfinder Technology: View CHIRP Sonar and StructureScan® HD at the same time to get the best possible view of fish and structure, both below and to the side of your boat.
- Quickly Make Adjustments: With an enhanced, faster processor and intuitive user-interface features - including scrolling menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars.
- Stay Connected: Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance GoFree App and other onboard devices - view and control select HDS Gen3 displays wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones.
- More Is Better: Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance performance modules - Broadband Radar, SonicHub Marine Audio, SiriusXM Marine Weather and audio, Class B AIS and DSC VHF - as well as industry-leading technologies, such as SmartSteer control for MotorGuide PinpointGPS and the Lowrance Outboard Pilot.
- Connects and communicates with HDS Gen2 Touch and HDS Gen2 multifunction displays.
- Dual Ethernet networking ports
- Micro-C connection for NMEA 2000® devices
- Video input via optional adapter cable
- Same flush-mount cutout and bracket as HDS-7 Gen2 Touch
Lowrance HDS-12 Gen3 Insight w/TotalScan T/M Transducer Navigation Advantages:
- Internal GPS antenna - with 10Hz position update rate provides ultra-accurate trails, smoother chart performance and maximum position accuracy. Supports WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS corrections
- Extensive mapping options - HDS Gen3 includes built-in Insight USA charts for Coastal and Inland US waters and a world background reference map, and is compatible with the most expnsive selection of cartography on the market. Options include Insight™ HD, Insight™ PRO, Insight Genesis™, Navionics®, C-MAP MAX-N+, Insight™ TOPO and more. All charting options can be used with Insight Planner™ PC planning software. Visit the GoFreeMarine.com for more details.
- Insight Genesis™ personalized maps - Make your own mas using recorded sonar logs, upload data to Insight Genesis account, view secure custom chart detail online, add optional vegetation or bottom-hardness overlays, download to an SD card and use on the water. Plus, you now have the option to share maps with the Insight Genesis Social Map community.
- Multi-view and chart sharing - View two charts simultaneously, in 2D or 3D perspective view, with independent control, range and overlay capabilties. Plus, get the maximum from your chart card purchases; buy one map card and view it on all Ethernet networked HDS Gen3, HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch chartplotter displays.
- Dual microSD card slot
Lowrance HDS-12 Gen3 Insight w/TotalScan T/M Transducer Sonar Advantages:
- Built-in CHIRP Sonar - Dominate with greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets. Delivers multiple CHIRP and Broadband Sounder frequencies from a single transducer.
- Built-in StructureScan® HD sonar imaging - Enjoy picture-like 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat. Requires optional StructureScan® HD transducer.
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder™ - Display and mark gamefish, baitfish and structure at higher speeds and at greater depths - from 1 to over 3,000 feet.
- StructureMap™ HD capability - Use live or recorded StructureScan® HD logs to create stunning underwater images of lakes, rivers or seafloor. StructureMap can be viewed as an overlay, and toggled on and off to provide the ultimate in situational awareness in relation to both chart and bottom detail.
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar or BroadBand Sounder.
- TrackBack™ to review and save key hotspots - Scroll-back thru sonar or StructureScan® HD imaging history to review structure or fish targets and pinpoint the location with a waypoint.
- SpotlightScan™ Sonar ready - optional add-on delivers a new level of angler-controlled surround-scanning view to provide picture-like images of key fishing areas.
Lowrance HDS-12 Gen3 Insight w/TotalScan T/M Transducer Specifications:
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Sonar Frequencies: 455/800 kHz (StructureScan® HD), 40-60kHz, 85-145kHz, 130-210kHz (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)
- Max Side-Scanning Range: 300 feet per side
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: Multiple selections Lowrance and Airmar
- Max Depth Per Sonar Operation: StructureScan® HD : 300' / 91M @ 455/800 KHz CHIRP: 3500' / 1067M (transducer dependent)
- Display: 12"/ 305mm (16:9) Widescreen
- Product Width: 12.92" \ 328mm
- Product Depth: 3.35" \ 85mm
- Product Height: 8.85" \ 225mm
- Resolution: WXGA color TFT LCD 1280 x 800
- Backlighting: LED With Adjustable Display and Keypad
- Power Output: RMS (PTP): Max 500W RMS
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC (10-17V DC min-max)
- Waterproof Standard/Rating: IPx7
- Warranty: Two year
- Navigation: Routes: 200
- Navigation: Waypoint Storage: 5000
- GPS Antenna Type: Internal 10Hz ultra-high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS (optional external antenna)
- Plot Trails: Up to 100 trails - up to 10,000 points / trail
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Background Mapping: Built-in Insight for US waters and world reference background map
- Mapping Options: Insight Genesis, Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Insight™ TOPO, Navionics®+, Navionics Platinum+, Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-MAP MAX-N+
- NMEA Output: NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000®
- Power and Video: Red 10-pin power connector
- Transducer Port 1: Blue 7-pin connector for Broadband and CHIRP sonar
- Transducer Port 2: Black 9-pin connector for use with StructureScan® HD and SpotlightScan™ transducers
- Yellow Ethernet Port
- Wireless Connectivity
TotalScan™ Transom Mount transducer
- An all-in-one transducer that matches proven CHIRP sonar with StructureScan® HD and DownScan Imaging™ technology, making it possible to target fish and search for fish-holding structure with the same transducer.
- The TotalScan transducer features multiple mounting options and is fully compatible with displays featuring integrated StructureScan HD, like Lowrance HDS Gen3, Elite-7 Ti, Elite-5 Ti, Simrad NSS evo2, and NSO evo2 via the SonarHub Sounder Module.
- The TotalScan transducer is one of four new transducers that feature the new xSonic (9-pin black)
- An adapter cable will be available to connect xSonic (9-pin black) transducers to legacy displays that have a 7-pin blue connector.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!