Lowrance 000-14289-001 HOOK2-7 7in Chartplotter/Fishfinder w/ SplitShot Transducer & Built-In US Inland Charts
**For a limited time and while supplies last, buy the Lowrance HOOK2-7 7in Combo w/ SplitShot & US Inland Charts listed on this page and get a Lowrance 000-14175-001 Suncover for Free! The FREE Lowrance 000-14175-001 Suncover will be automatically added to your shopping cart**
Download Lowrance Rebate Form
Our Price $399.00
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping On Orders $69 or More No Code Needed (Some Exclusions Apply)
$9.99 2 Day Shipping
(Some Exclusions Apply)
FREE Mustad 6in Deluxe Fillet Knife on Orders $300 or More
Cyber Week Deals
Cyber Week Coupon Codes
Current Active Promotions
|HOOK2-7 7in Chartplotter/Fishfinder w/ SplitShot Transducer & Built-In US Inland Charts||Reg Price $499.00Our Price $399.00|
HOOK2-7 7" Chartplotter/Fishfinder SplitShot Transom Mount Transducer w/Built-In US Inland Charts
The world’s easiest fishfinder, HOOK2 7 SplitShot offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK2 7 features SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar with wide-angle, High CHIRP coverage DownScan Imaging™, plus a built-in, high-detail U.S. map. Just plug it in and fish. Yes, it's that easy.
- 7-inch SolarMAX™ Display - Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
- Automated sonar settings - You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn't get any easier.
- Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad - Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
- SplitShot 2-in-1 Sonar with High CHIRP and DownScan Imaging™ - SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views and lifelike images of fish-holding structure beneath and beside your boat.
- Built-in detailed mapping - Easily find depth changes, roadbeds or your favorite fishing spot on the built-in, high-detail U.S. map in HOOK2, featuring 1-foot contours or more than 3,000 lakes.
- Mapping options - You can easily upgrade the mapping on your HOOK2 with optional mapping cards from C-MAP, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics® and more.
- microSD card slot - -Save your waypoints, routes and trails to a microSD card or upgrade your mapping with an optional chart card.
- Easy front-dash or gimbal-bracket mounting installation - -Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and gimbal-bracket installation options.(Both Included)
- Display: 7" (177.8mm)
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Backlighting: LED
- Power Output: TBD
- Operating Frequency: High CHIRP, Wide-angle 200kHz, 455/800 kHz,
- Media Port: One (1) microSD slot
- Operating Voltage: 10.4-17 VDC (min-max)
- Warranty: One year
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: SplitShot HDI
- Display Type: WVGA color TFT LCD
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen And Keypad
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 9.31" \ 236.4 mm
- Product Depth: 3.28" \ 83.3 mm
- Product Height: 5.64" \ 143.3 mm
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Routes storage: 100
- Waypoint Storage: 3,000
- GPS Antenna Type: Internal high-sensitivity
- Plot Trail storage: 100
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Custom Mapping: Optional Americas chart upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® HotMaps® Premium and Fishing Hotspots® PRO. Global chart upgrade options include Navionics + and C-MAP MAX-N
- Background Mapping: Built-in high-detail US map with 1-foot contours on more than 3,000 lakes
Successful screen size. New design and menu.
Now it's not just the altered face, now it's new features really !!
It is very important that the main transducer was not increased in size.
I recommend it to anyone before you spend more money for another one
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!