Lowrance Elite-7 CHIRP Base Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combos
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Elite-7 CHIRP Fishfinder/Chartplotter Base Combo||83/200 + 455/800 kHz|
|Medium and High CHIRP Sonar + DownScan Imaging||$699.00 USD|
CHIRP Sonar Advantages
- Easier to identify and distinguish bait and game fish targets
- Better target identification at greater depths
- Mark fish clearly at faster boat speeds
- Multiple CHIRP frequencies from a single transducer
- CHIRP sonar performance with a greater number of affordable transducers, including the Lowrance HDI Skimmer
- View multiple CHIRP sonar settings on one display
More Features and Specifications
- DownScan Imaging™ provides picture-like images of fish-holding structure beneath a boat.
- Selectable single-frequency sonar operation with award-winning Broadband Sounder™ performance.
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.
- Optional chart upgrades include Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics® HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-Map Max-N.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with Insight Genesis™
- Brilliant Elite color display for enhanced widescreen visibility and viewing detail in all conditions
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets.
- New page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts - including a three-panel view with chart, CHIRP sonar ranges and DownScan Imaging.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
Lowrance Elite-7 CHIRP Base Specifications
|Display||7 in./178 mm (16:9) Full VGA SolarMax™ Plus|
|Resolution||16-bit color TFT 800 x 480|
|Power Output: RMS (PTP)||Max 250W RMS, 30,000W Peak to Peak (analog equivalent)|
|Operating Frequency||455/800 kHz (DownScan Imaging™), Low, Med, High (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)|
|Media Port||One (1) microSD slot|
|Operating Voltage||12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)|
|Display Resolution||800 x 480|
|Display Type||16-bit color SolarMAX™ PLUS TFT|
|Backlighting Levels||Adjustable Screen And Keypad|
|Display Size||7 inches / 178 mm|
|EchoSounder Frequencies||83/200 kHz + 455/800 kHz|
|Transducer Type||Multiple selections Lowrance and Airmar®|
|Max Depth per Type||DownScan Imaging™ at 455 kHz: Max 300 ft / 91 m|
CHIRP Sonar High Range/200 kHz: 1,000 ft / 305 m
CHIRP Sonar Med Range/83 kHz: 1000 ft / 305 m
CHIRP Sonar Low Range/50 kHz: 3,000 ft/914 m
|Product Width||9.26 in \ 235 mm|
|Product Depth||3.0 in \ 76 mm|
|Product Height||5.95 in \ 151 mm|
|Power Supply (Supply Voltage)||12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)|
|Navigation: Waypoint Storage||3000|
|GPS Antenna Type||Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS (optional external antenna)|
|Plot Trails||Up to 100 trails - up to 10,000 points / trail|
Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Insight Genesis™, Navionics® Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-Map Max-N.
|Background Mapping||World reference basemap or (U.S. models) over 3,000 enhanced lake maps with depth contour and shoreline detail, plus coastal depth contours/shoreline detail and spot depth soundings to 1,000 ft./305 m|
|NMEA Output||NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000®|
|Output Power [kW]||12 W (0.9 A @ 13 vDC)|
|Memory Card Capable||Yes|
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!