Maretron FFM100 Fuel Flow Monitor
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Fuel Flow Monitor||$394.99 USD|
The Maretron FFM100 Fuel Flow Monitor provides precision fuel flow information to help optimize fuel consumption, which can save thousands of dollars in fuel operating cost.
The Maretron FFM100 uses state-of-the-art, positive displacement metering technology for unprecedented accuracy. In fact, the accuracy of the FFM100 Fuel Flow Monitor is nearly that of commercial vessel systems costing tens of thousands of dollars, yet the FFM100 cost less than existing recreational systems found on the market today.
Additional benefits of the positive displacement metering technology are the elimination of flow conditioning components such as straighteners and pulsation dampers. Other flow meter technologies require flow conditioning components that increase system and installation cost. The Maretron FFM100 Fuel Flow Monitor also uses true temperature compensation with embedded temperature sensors within the meters. The returning fuel is generally hotter than the supply fuel and if not properly compensated, inaccuracies as much as 5% can occur in computing the engine's fuel consumption. The Maretron FFM100 also detects momentary reverse flow in the fuel lines due to fluctuating pressure caused by the injection pump. Less accurate systems count the reverse fuel flow as part of the consumed fuel where the FFM100 Fuel Flow Monitor properly accounts for momentary reverse flow. Lastly, the FFM100 can be used for fluid types other than fuel (e.g., water, oil, etc.) by ordering the appropriate flow sender.
The Maretron FFM100 Fuel Flow Monitor is NMEA 2000 certified so you can view any and all information anywhere on the vessel using a compatible NMEA 2000 display. The FFM100 is a key component of Maretron's N2KView vessel monitoring and control system.
More Features and Specifications
- FFM100 converts a variety of flow senders (e.g., fuel, water, etc.) to NMEA 2000® Network Data
- All flow senders ordered separately depending on application (i.e., single fuel flow sender for gas engine, dual fuel flow senders for diesel engine, water flow sender for sea water, etc.)
- Fuel flow senders facilitates fuel consumption optimization for reduced fuel operating cost
- Fuel flow senders use positive displacement metering technology for superior accuracy over other measurement technology such as turbine meters
- Fuel flow senders do not require costly fuel conditioning components like flow straighteners and pulse dampers
- Fuel flow senders implement true temperature compensation with precision built-in thermistors for increased accuracy
- Fuel flow senders automatically detect reverse flow due to fluctuating pressure difference from injection pumps
- Fuel flow senders pass particle sizes up to 70 micrometers (diesel fuel filters normally filter down to 2 micrometers to prevent clogging injectors)
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!