Minn Kota 1810140 DeckHand 40
|DeckHand 40||$229.99 USD|
- 20- to 40-pound anchor capacity (anchor not included).
- Pre-spooled with 100 feet of 800-lb test rope.
- Auto-drift feature automatically stops the motor when the anchor touches bottom (or hits an obstacle); when slack in the rope becomes tight, rope is automatically released; lock the winch with the touch of a button.
- Universal davit can be mounted at base of DeckHand or in remote position on boat deck; stows anchor horizontally to eliminate anchor swing.
- Anchor shackle allows for easy changeover from anchor to anchor.
- Stow and deploy switch integrated into the base of the unit.
- Corded remote stow and deploy switch (sold separately) allows operation of DH-40 from anywhere on the boat.
- Compatible with MKA-16-02 quick release bracket ideal for easy removal for boat cover clearance or clearing the deck during non-use (requires holes to be drilled in top plate of quick release bracket).
- 12-volt battery operation.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!