MotorGuide Bulldog Foot Controlled Transom Mount Freshwater Trolling Motors
Dean Rojas and SPRO designed the Signature Series Bronzeye Popper Frog to attract bass out of the thickest cover with its loud popping sound.
|Thrust / Shaft Length||Volts||Speed Control / Motor Directions||Steering||Mount||Propeller||Price|
|40lbs./30'' Aluminum||12||5 Speed / Forward||Rack & Pinion||03 Transom||Machete III||$459.99 USD|
|45lbs./30'' Aluminum||12||5 Speed / Forward||Rack & Pinion||09 Transom||Machete III||$507.99 USD|
MotorGuide Bulldog Freshwater Transom Mount Features:
- From 40 to 45 pounds of thrust with 12-volt power.
- Multiple shaft lengths based on your application.
- Durable 5-speed technology, allowing great value for the trusted standard.
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Go shallower, faster, and quieter with our tapered hub, 3-blade, weed-free Machete III prop, designed by Mercury Propellers.
- Select Freshwater Edition motors feature an illuminated directional indicator for night fishing.
- Compact, lightweight lower units.
- Foot control models offer long-lasting rack-and-pinion design.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!