MotorGuide Xi5 Wireless Trolling Motor
The MotorGuide Xi5 Wireless Trolling Motor is built with wireless capability right out of the box. Anglers can command its precise control capabilities from anywhere on the boat. The MotorGuide Xi5 Wireless Trolling Motor is stealthy quiet and silky smooth to put you over fish and keep you there. From top to bottom, the MotorGuide Xi5 Wireless Trolling Motor is built with premium materials and robust components for the reliability and durability you expect from MotorGuide.
- Easy to read LED dashboard - The Xi5 uses LED lights in the controller so anglers can quickly check the status of four key functions in any light conditions.
- Power ON / System Ready
- Propeller ON
- Pinpoint GPS System Active
- The battery power indicator uses different colored lights to show three levels of battery life in real time.
- Wireless Pedal for Precise Control - The Xi5's wireless pedal provides outstanding motor control from anywhere on the boat. The intuitive, pro-style "heel-toe" operation controls steering thatÆs extremely quiet, precise and 50% faster than the competition. Digital variable speed control enables exceptional low-speed trolling capability and longer run time.
- All-New Composite Shaft - The new composite shaft can take on any and all obstructions that get in its way. It'll bend, but won't break. That's why it's backed with a lifetime warranty.
- Next-Gen Digital Technology - The Xi5's wireless pedal provides outstanding motor control from anywhere on the boat. MotorGuide's new Digital technology features durable cooler-running power electronics that are 50% more efficient. They also capture and store energy that is typically lost as heat. This improved efficiency means longer run time and fewer battery charges. Digital speed control delivers power, smoothly and incrementally, at the precise level needed by the operator.
- Low-Profile Mount - An improved low-profile mount is all about form and function. The base uses anodized aluminum to prevent corrosion. The hardware components are stainless steel throughout, including the linkage that's built to be extra tough. The unique stow and deploy mechanism aligns and guides the motor into the stowed position and secures it in place. For added safety, a secondary lock prevents unintentional deployment and potential damage.