Okuma Ceymar Spinning Reels
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $75 with Code: WRECK75 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Gear Ratio||Bearings||Weight||Line Retrieve||Max Drag||Mono Capacity|
(Diameter in mm.)
- Multi-disc, oiled felt drag system
- Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body
- Rigid, forged aluminum, black anodized handle design
- Light weight, EVA handle knobs for comfort
- Precision Elliptical gearing system
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equilizing System
- Narrow blade body design for reduced fatigue
- 1-year warranty
- -Good line lay
- -Weight (5.9 oz for the 10 size)
- -Bail operation is smooth and crisp
- -During retrieve there is a point where it feels like there is very mild resistance, and it is distracting and a bit of a bummer.
- Smooth and inexpensive, and throws well, picks up line well, and has a shiny black and red colors and looks as good as the Tsunami I just bought for $190.00 plus tax. The drag is incredible.
- None that I have found so far, but don't go looking for faults.
- Smoothness and style of the reel
- None so far đź?œŠ
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!