Okuma CSX-S-1102MH Cedros Surf CSX Rod
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $75 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Lure Weight(oz)||Foregrip Length||Reargrip length||# of Guides||Handle Style||Weight|
- ALPS Stainless steel double footed guide frames for increased distance
- ALPS blazing Zirconium guide inserts
- Pac Bay reel seats with blue anodized hoods and rings
- Non slip rubber shrink tube handle with tapered rear grip
- 2 pieces blank construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Lightweight, casts effortlessly, the reel seat accommodates a range of reel sizes.
- Nothing yet, but like most Carbon fiber rods, the tip is stiff, so it might crack if one tries to cast a 3 or 4 oz sinker.
It is so light, I can throw it all day. Also, it is very sensitive where I feel the slightest of bites. I wouldn?€™t describe it as a one rod that does it all but I am sure glad I added it to my collection and I use it frequently. Owned for about a year and love this rod.
- Very light - Great action - Fun to fish - Looks awesome
- It does seem delicate - I would not want to drop it while fishing on a jetty...
- Well made
- need to rethink guide system
- Absolutely beautiful rod and compact.
- Like the other review, everyone wants to pick it up and handle it.
- light, action, feel
- good feel, light, you feel every strike, and it just looks good
- its expensive.
- quality components
- Strong, light, cast a country mile, and it's beautiful
- People wanna touch it
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!