Okuma GS-C-691M Guide Select Cranking Rod - 6 ft. 9 in.
A light and responsive 24-ton, low resin carbon rod blank specifically developed to load and cast crank baits.
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Description||Length||Grip||Power||Action||Line Class||Lure Weight||Guides||Weight||Price|
|Guide Select Cranking Rod||6 ft. 9 in.|
|Split Grip||Medium||Moderate Fast||8-17 lb.||1/8-3/4 oz||8 + Tip||4.1 oz||$149.99 USD|
Okuma Guide Select Cranking Rods are built with light and responsive 24-ton, low resin carbon rod blanks specifically developed to load and cast crank baits.
Okuma Guide Select Cranking Rod Features:
- Light and responsive 24-ton, low resin carbon rod blank
- Blank specifically developed to load and cast crank baits
- Fuji KW-concept angled guide frames help reduce tangles
- Fuji Aconite guide inserts with deep pressed frames
- SeaGuide Stainless Steel, double legged Trapezoid hook keeper
- UFR: Ultimate Flex Reinforced rod tip technology
- Fuji ACS trigger reel seats with screw down carbon hood
- Tapered cork full or split grip configuration depending on model
- Okuma Guide Select Cranking rods are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!