Okuma ISX-40B Inspira Spinning Reel
|Retrieve||Gear Ratio||Bearings||Weight (oz.)||Line Pressure||Max. Drag Pressure||Mono. Line Capacity||Color||Price|
|Dual Retrieve||5.0:1||8BB+1RB||9.1||29 in.||13 lbs.||270/8|
|Black / Blue||$89.99 USD|
The Cyclonic Flow Rotor (CFR) creates a ''cyclonic'' airflow, significantly increasing air flow through the ported rotor and allowing for a much faster drying time if the reel becomes wet. This minimizes the possibility of corrosion throughout the reel.
Okuma’s Centrifugal Disc Bail (CDB) incorporates a heavier brass disc perfectly weighted and balanced to create a smoother and easier bail operation, while increasing the stability and strength of the overall bail function.
The Torsion Control Armor (TCA) is made with Okuma’s C-40X long-strand carbon fiber technology. TCA makes the reel lighter and extremely rigid, which reducing twist and torque and keeping the internal parts perfectly aligned.
Okuma Inspira Spinning Reel Features:
- Torsion Control Armor
- Cyclonic Flow Rotor
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- 8 BB + 1RB stainless steel bearings
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Light weight, EVA handle knobs for comfort
- Rigid, forged aluminum, anodized handle
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire