Okuma PCH-C-801H PCH Custom Series Conventional Rod
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|15.2 oz.||H / F||20 - 50 lbs.||B||$209.99 USD|
Okuma PCH Custom Series Conventional Rod Features:
- 24-ton carbon rod blank construction
- Zirconium inserts offer compatibility for both braid and mono
- UFR-II: Unidirectional Fiber Reinforced rod tip
- 7 ft. and 7 ft. 6 in. models feature tapered TPE grips
- 8 ft. and 9 ft. models feature tapered shrink tube grips
- 3K-woven carbon fiber wrap improves hoop strength
- Fuji K-guides on M, MH and H models
- ALPS HXN guide frames with Zirconium inserts on XH
- All models feature ALPS CAH aluminum reel seat
- Limited lifetime warranty
again the backbone is there to lift doubleheader 6 lb rockfish over the rail with no strain. Really enjoy the sensitivity matched with the overall strength. Boasts additional longitudinal strength and it is certainly there. The extra diamond external wrap ensures non collapsing rod bend throughout. Inspires confidence. Very comfortable outfit. Featherweight but its all I need.
Have no doubt it can handle yellowtail if need be. Like a Mazda Miata, light, fun, able and responsive.
Felt like and Perform close to a United Composite rod Minus the Pricey Tag. Lighter than a Daiwa Proteus Rod and Way Cheaper than a Phenix Rod.
Another Winner from OKUMA like their MAKAIRA Reels!
So if you are not up to the UC Rod, I highly recommend the PCH over the other Brand.
Very well made for under $200 price range.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!