Penn Clash II Spinning Reels
The ideal spinning reel for any inshore fishing applications.
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $75 with Code: WRECK75 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Gear Ratio||Retrieve Rate||Mono Capacity|
Penn Clash II Spinning Reel Features:
- Full metal body and side plate
- CNC gear technology system (AL/brass main, brass pinion)
- Leveline oscillation system to reduce wind knots
- Sealed HT-100 drag system utilizing wave spring design
- Hydrophobic line roller bearing
- Clutch Armor System to keep critical reel components protected no matter what the weather conditions
- Instant anti-reverse
- Aluminum reel spool
- Front drag
- 8+1 stainless steel bearing system
- Light weight with Penn toughness
- Line lay is Excellent
- Smoothest Penn Spinning reel I have experienced
- I like the larger EVA handle knob on the HS
- Will handle many fishing techniques
- Bit on the pricey side (but worth it in my opinion)
It's good looks are what caught my eye, but it casts great and it's smooth on the retrieve. Brass pinion and aluminum main gear, and the HT100 drag is really nice and smooth. I am a fan of Penn's CNC gears. Caught trout and crappie on the first trip, and the reel was flawless. I love this reel, and I would absolutely buy another!
- Looks great
- Aluminum frame
- Casts great
- Smooth retrieve
- HT 100 drag
- CNC gearing
- My only con is that I don't have two of these reels!
- 1.. Tough 2.. Super smooth 3.. Cast great 4.. Holds a lot of line 5.. One of the best 200.00 reels made
- May be to heavy for large mouth bass fisherman. I can cast it all day no problem!
- Read above
- So far none!
The Penn Clash 4000 spinning reel will pair nicely with St.Croix Mojo Inshore spinning rod JIS76MHF for throwing plugs and bucktails to Stripers in the river. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.
The Penn Clash 4000 spinning reel will pair nicely with the St.Croix Mojo Inshore spinning rod JIS76MHF for throwing plugs and bucktails to Stripers in the river. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!