Penn Special Senator H2 Reels
The Penn Special Senator gives serious saltwater anglers the best of both worlds: power and speed. Whether trolling, casting large baits, or bottom fishing, you have plenty of options with these reels, such as trolling wire on the 113H2SP or fishing at the rail of a tuna boat with the wide framed 113H2LW.
|Gear Ratio||Line Retrieve|
- Precision-machined, stainless steel pinion gear.
- High-strength, manganese-bronze main gear.
- Stainless steel reinforced side plates.
- Multi-disc star drag system for smooth and consistent drag.
- Anodized aluminum spool.
- Two shielded, stainless steel ball bearings.
- Convertible power handle.
- Heavy-duty clicker.
- Graphite rod clamp.
H- High Speed; LH- Left Handed; SP- Bronze Spool for Wire Line; LW- Wide
can you cast a Penn 114H2 Special Senator Reel, and how far with a 12' rod 80lb braid? im going to aruba in a few weeks.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!