Pflueger Arbor Spinning Reels
Arbor spinning reels are designed with a large arbor spool for maximum line control.
|Inches Per Turn||Weight||Retrieve||Class||Price|
|120/6||160/8||10lb||4.3:1||25.0||8.5 oz||Left & Right||Freshwater / Saltwater||$79.95 USD|
|155/8||195/10||10lb||4.3:1||26.6||8.8 oz||Left & Right||Freshwater / Saltwater||$79.95 USD|
|150/10||250/15||14lb||4.3:1||29.7||11.2 oz||Left & Right||Freshwater / Saltwater||$79.95 USD|
- 7 stainless steel ball bearings
- One-way clutch instant anti-reverse bearing
- Lightweight hybrid construction provides strength of an aluminum body without the weight
- Double anodized aluminum spool
- Lightweight graphite rotor
- Smooth sealed carbon fiber drag system
- Braid ready spool
- Large arbor spool design for maximum line control
- Sure-Click™ bail provides an audible signal when bail isfully opened and ready to cast
- Solid aluminum bail wire
- Spare aluminum spool
3.5 Stars based on 4 reviews
Lake worth, FL
April 23, 2015
bass not inshore
this really isnt good for saltwater trust me but it is good for basss
November 10, 2014
Great freshwater reel.
This isn't the best for saltwater but is great for freshwater. I caught many 8+lbs largemouth bass with it.
April 24, 2013
Had a great days fishing gold coast Australia .Three snapper 3.5to7.8kgs on arbor 40 reel drag work great on all fish loader it right up .Will be buying some more of these reels
ProsGreat buy for the money
March 22, 2013
Pflueger aobor 40
I have many reels dawia,shimino ,and find this reel is as good or better . Drag is great and smooth Great for the price
ProsDrag is really great
1 Question & 1 Answer
from cary, nc asked:
October 1, 2015
I am looking for a saltwater spinning reel that uses the thin synthetic line. Most reels wear a grove in the guide from the spool.
What are you fishing for? If you give us a call or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org we should be able to help you find the perfect reel.
on October 1, 2015