PowerPro Fishing Line Braided Spectra 30Lb 150Yds Green
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $150 with Code: MARLIN150 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|30 lb.||.011 in.||8||150 yds||Moss Green||$16.99 USD|
- Won't bury in the spool
- Spools and packs better on any reel
- Picks up less water
- Has unbelievable strength-to-size ratio Structurally Superior
- Reduces wind knots, backlashes, guide and rod tip wraps
- Ties more easily and holds knots better
- Near zero stretch
- No reel memory Smoother and Slicker
- Sails effortlessly through guides
- For longer casts
- Won't cut guides
- Resists abrasion by equipment or
- Natural hazards
- Maintains performance over time 10X STRONGER THAN STEEL But what about...? Older, first-generation superlines were made of abrasive aramids that could cut rod guides and take a toll on equipment. PowerPro solves these problems through super slick, non-abrasive Spectra Fiber composition and unique EBT processing. Other complaints about superlines arose simply because the technology was so new, and few people knew how to take proper advantage of it. The Using PowerPro quick guide takes the mystery out of using a superline and guarantees a satisfying fishing experience from the first cast! How will PowerPro change the way I fish? In addition to enhancing your enjoyment and increasing your catch, PowerPro slightly changes the way you set up for a day of fishing. PowerPro works great with any kind of reel, so you don't need any special equipment. Still, switching from mono to PowerPro is like trading your fly swatter in for a two-by-four: it takes a little care to get used to all that extra power!
I have liked using power pro for a while it's definitely strong and smooth!
Have had a little issues with wind knots when there is a on shore wind.
Would still recomend it because of the good attributes and the nice price!
still use it on everything from a small spinning reel to a large tekota for trolling.
all saltwater inshore fishing
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!