Quantum CSP80PTsE Cabo PTsE Spinning Reel
Quantum's Saltwater Reels are engineered to last. Choose from a range of Quantum fishing reels specific to your requirements..
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping On Orders $109 with Code: REDFISH109 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Gear Ratio||Line Capacity|
- 8 PT bearings (7 + clutch)
- Sealed Magnum CSC ceramic, stainless steel and carbon fiber drag system
- Sealed Magnum clutch
- TiMag II titanium fail-proof bail wire with magnetic trip
- SaltGuard II multi-layer corrosion protection finish
- SCR aluminum body and side cover
- Designed specifically for saltwater use
- Withstanding The Salt Assault: Working with corrosion experts, we developed our own multi-layer SaltGuard finish to keep PT saltwater reels looking and performing their best.
- Line Management System: Quantum's exclusive LMS Line Management System, available on every Quantum PT spinning reel, is re-designed for 2009 to allow your line to be directed to the line roller even more smoothly upon retrieve.
- Pour On The Sauce: Quantum Hot sauce contains a special, proprietary blend of synthetic and organic additives to provide the ultimate balance in performance, protection, durability, and smoothness in both grease and oil for all fishing equipment.
- Timag II Bail: The only spinning reels with a Nickel-Titanium bail wire that never gets bent out of shape. And unlike traditional bail springs, our magnetic bail trip will never wear out — and it's guaranteed for life.
- Customized Bearings: Most reels use stock bearings made for other applications. Not ours. We designed our own high-grade stainless bearings to exact specs to minimize vibration and friction. Then we fit them in a special polymer cage for added sensitivity and corrosion protection.
- Ceramics Take The Heat: PT drag systems feature ceramic washers to dissipate heat during long runs. We also use ceramics to reduce wear in our baitcast levelwind systems.
- Unyielding Metal Construction: All PT reels begin with single-piece aluminum frames, each machined with computer-guided precision, to hold all critical components in perfect alignment. We use special high-strength grades of aluminum to yield lightweight reels that will not flex even during heavy cranking.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!