Reactor ION Watches - Mid Size
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Face||Band||Face Type||Case Diam.||Thickness||Weight||Width at Lug/Clasp||Price|
|316L stainless steel||Black|
Mother of Pearl
|26mm x 32mm||12.3mm||125grams||33.1mm/19.8mm||$1,000.00 USD|
- Fullsize or midsize case.
- Fullsize features automatic kinetic quartz movement providing the accuracy and reliability of a quartz movement without ever having to change the battery. 60-day power supply when fully charged. Midsize features quartz day/date movement.
- Diamond models feature precisionset HS 2 quality or better diamonds. 120 on fullsize model (one total carat weight), 170 on midsize model (1.1 total carat weight).
- Patented high-energy Superluminova dial markings provide up to 8 hours of readability in low light conditions.
- Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel construction provides unequaled durability and corrosion resistance for hassle-free performance.
- Unique contour crystal follows the side contour of the case
- Triple O-ring screw down crown and crown protector provide unsurpassed water resistance and protection to the fragile crown stem.
- Independent lug suspension system provides a comfortable fit and 7 to 10 times the strength of traditional spring bars.
- Thick, forged caseback with integrated O-ring provides superior water resistance. Rear crystal provides view of kinetic charging pendulum (on fullsize model).
- Solid 316L stainless steel band with triple secure clasp system.
- Depth rated to 100M (10ATM). Every Reactor watch is individually tested to its rated depth.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!