Revere McMurdo Fastfind 406 PLB
The smallest and lightest Personal Location Beacon in the world: The Fastfind standard 406MHz Personal Location Beacon.
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Revere McMurdo Fastfind PLB 406 MHz Transmitter||9 oz.||$549.99 USD|
- Waterproof to 15' and it floats.
- FCC Approved.
- Global alert to Cospas-Sarsat satellites.
- 406MHz transmitter.
- 121.5MHz homing in frequency.
- Response time in as as little 45 minutes.
- Positional accuracy to within 3 miles.
- Compact and stylish.
- User replaceable (-4°F or -40°F).
- R & TTE Approved International
Approvals to follow
- 0.75Cd Xenon discharge light
- Message Formats: PLB National, Standard and User Location Protocol as applicable, plus serial user(non-GPS version).
- Programming: Via RS232 light pen and windows based PC.
- Temperature : Storage: -67°F to + 158°F (Class 1).
- Operating: -40°F to + 131°F (Class 1) With class 1 battery pack.
- Storage: -22°F to + 158°F (Class 2).
- Operating: -4°F to + 131°F (Class 2) With class 2 battery pack.
- Battery life: 5 years storage then 24 hours operating.
- Sealing: BSEN 60945 temporary immersion MIL-STD-810F method 500.4m/ 15000 feet altitude.
- Weight: Approx. 14 oz. with -40 battery pack /Approx. 9oz with -4 battery pack.
- Frequency : 406.028MHz +/- 1kHz
- Output power: 5 Watts =/- 2dB
- Modulation: Biphase L
- Frequency : 121.5MHz +/- 3kHz
- Output power: 50mW
- Modulation: AM, up or down swept tone
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!