Sea Striker Beach Runner BR1530S10CT Graphite Surf Spinning Rod
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $75 with Code: WRECK75 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|No. of Guides||Price|
|10'||2||Medium||15-30||2 - 5||5+tip||$50.99 USD|
An $8.00 oversize packaging charge applies to this item as it ships in a long heavy duty tube to protect your items. This fee will still apply when discount shipping coupons are used.
I didn't ask for a repair or replacement, just a guide. Their response pretty much said it's out of warranty and there is nothing they can do. In other words we have your money and you have our junk, sorry. I took it to a local guy who is reasonable and he replaced the guide but before I got home another one broke and the insert fell out . I have other rods of this brand that have served me well but I think I'll probably look elsewhere in the future and I buy lots of fishing rods. I work too hard for my money:
- Great rod when all the guides are intact
- Cheap guides that break
- Good Value
- Very stiff
- Nice light and balanced feel to rod
- Good action on the blank
- Balances well to a concept style guide setup
- Nice tight and secure feel at the ferule between the sections of rod
- You really have to replace the existing guides on the rod to get the maximum out of it.
- The original guides look as though the inserts will fall out of them under heavy use.
- Good handling
- Guides cracks easily
- Feel, Durability, Fairly Lightweight, Nice Quality, Great Price!
- Light weight, Cork Handle.
- Light, well made, great action
- 8' length is perfect
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!