Seaguar Blue Label Big Game Fluorocarbon Leader 30yds
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|90 lb.||Clear||30 yd. spool||$79.49 USD|
|130 lb.||Clear||30 yd. spool||$79.99 USD|
|150 lb.||Clear||30 yd. Spool||$89.49 USD|
|180 lb.||Clear||30 yd. spool||$84.49 USD|
|200 lb.||Clear||30 yd. spool||$84.99 USD|
|220 lb.||Clear||30 yd. spool||$89.49 USD|
|300 lb.||Clear||30 yd. spool||$94.49 USD|
|400 lb.||Clear||30 yd. spool||$119.49 USD|
- Abrasion Resistance - Seaguar Fluorocarbon is extremely durable. It resists abrasion, cuts and nicks better than ordinary nylon monofilaments.
- UV and Water Proof - Seaguar Fluorocarbon is unaffected by the sun's UV rays and it will not absorb water (and weaken) like mono.
- heavy duty
- wish it was a smaller spool
Brian; El Pescadero, BCS, MX
- Abrasion and strength
- Absolutely great, no talk needed.
- Strong, abrasion resistant
- Strong and durable
- More expensive than alternative leader material
- catches more fish
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!