Seaguar 40FC100 Fluorocarbon Leader Material 100yds
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|40 lb.||.024 in. / .620mm||100 yds.||$59.99 USD|
- Last a long time
- No line memory
- Can be tough to pull knots tight.
- easy to work with
- seemed to out fish those around us.
- 40 lb material is priced unfairly, wonder why ;( .
i use flouro for my ccc jigging leaders, but still use mono for the beach
- super strong
- Tough, durable and lots of it.
- Great strength and durable material.
- knot strength
- overall quality
- Great abrasion resistance
Also very abrasion resistant.
- Abrasion resistant
- Just soft enough that connections work better
- Abrasion Resistance
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!