Seaguar 60FC100 Fluorocarbon Leader Material 100yds
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|60 lb.||.029 in. / .740mm||100 yds.||$89.99 USD|
- Last a long time
- No line memory
- Can be tough to pull knots tight.
- easy to work with
- seemed to out fish those around us.
- 40 lb material is priced unfairly, wonder why ;( .
i use flouro for my ccc jigging leaders, but still use mono for the beach
- super strong
- Tough, durable and lots of it.
- Great strength and durable material.
- knot strength
- overall quality
- Great abrasion resistance
Also very abrasion resistant.
- Abrasion resistant
- Just soft enough that connections work better
- Abrasion Resistance