Sea Striker Billfisher Solid Glass Stand-up Rods
|Turbo Aluminum Oxide||5+tip||Hard Butt||A||$79.99 USD|
|5'6''||15-30||Medium-Light||Turbo Guides||6||Hard Butt||A||$65.99 USD|
|Turbo Aluminum Oxide||6+tip||Hard Butt||A||$89.19 USD|
|All AFTCO Roller||5+tip||Hard Butt||B||$199.99 USD|
|6'||30 - 80||Med-Hvy||Aftco Aluminum|
|8||Hard Butt||B||$129.99 USD|
|5'9''||20 - 40||Medium||Turbo Guides||6||Hard Butt||A||$73.89 USD|
- Solid glass blanks with blank through handle construction for added strength and lifting power.
- EVA fore grips are lightweight and comfortable.
- Handles are fitted with machined hood aluminum reel seats and aluminum gimbals with covers.
- Built with AFTCO or quality turbo aluminum oxide guides, each guide is triple wrapped and coated with UV resistant technology.
- Durable, lightweight hard butts offer easy removal from rod holders. (SSU3080C, SSU3080C6, SSU3080AR, SSU50100AR).
- Premium aluminum butt on ARA models offer increased durability for tough fishing (S3080ARA, S50100ARA).
Yep, that's a good reason to NOT spend a bunch of money on a high dollar Stand-up rod. (I now need to get that eye replaced!!!!!)
But, like many "solid glass" rods with a taper in them. I am hoping it's truly "solid glass". REAL solid glass rods are almost impossible to find. But because they are supposed to be. That's why I bought these from Tackle Direct, who had a competitive price.
So, here comes SeaStriker to the rescue, with the Billfisher model. THANK YOU SEASTRIKER!
Shark fishing with charter customers, Solid Glass durable rods, GO HAND IN HAND!
Day one out with customers with these rods was July 4th. And they easily put a few 50-100 pound Blacktip sharks to the boat.
YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK OF RODS IN ACTION: (cut & paste into browser:) http://youtu.be/GOv_67NUy2Q
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!