Shimano Bluewave Surf Bag
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping On Orders $99 with Code: FROGKING99 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Medium||10 x 10 x 4||Navy||$69.99 USD|
|Small||8'' X 10'' X 3 ''||Navy||$49.99 USD|
*** Tackle, Bait & Tools Not Included ***
- Made of heavy-duty 1680 Denier nylon fabric
- Adjustable lure tube system that stores the lures in a vertical manner without tangling hooks (includes 8 inner black partitions.)
- Vertical lure compartment can be divided into eight or sixteen compartments. (medium size only)
- Removable clip shoulder strap or belt strap
- Side D-ring and hook and loop pliers holder
- Large D-ring to lock the bag to your belt
- Expandable mech side pocket to hold mini size utility box (medium size only)
- 1-year limited warranty
Lots of extra elastic bullet holder style loops for single hook lures like bucktail or tins.
I can fit all my go to option's for the surf and a spare.
The okumas bag uses the Plano box. That's a good swap bag. Go from bait to jetty to surf in a second.
I use the Shuman for surf and the okumas for bait on the jetty.
Great bag for the buck.
After using for 4 seasons the only complaint is the metal clips on the strap are starting to rust slightly but not a big deal.
Holds plenty of tins and bucktails easily. No easy place to place swim shads or plastics but still a good bag.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!