Shimano Bluewave Surf Bags
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Bluewave Surf Bag||Medium||$49.99 USD|
|Bluewave Surf Bag||Large||$69.99 USD|
Designed by surfcasters for surfcasters, the Shimano Bluewave Surf Bags will keep you well equipped with everything you need for a successful day in the surf without weighing you down. Lightweight, compact, and built to last, these surf bags utilize convenient storage and carrying methods to hold just the right amount of gear without hindering your mobility. Available in two different sizes, the Bluewave Surf Bags utilize cylindrical tubes for storing larger lures like poppers and swimming plugs. The Medium size includes three tubes and the Large size includes four tubes. Beneath the tubes is a durable mesh bottom that allows for easy rinsing and quick drying of your lures. Internal pockets alongside the plug tubes are perfect for holding metal lures like tins and diamond jigs, as well as bucktails. Both sizes feature an easily removable carrying strap for slinging the bag over your shoulder, as well as integrated loops on the back for fastening the bag directly to your wading belt. This rugged surf bag is constructed from a heavy-duty rip-stop polyester fabric with double reinforced stitching at all seems for maximum durability. The heavy-duty TPU corrosion-resistant zipper closure is designed to resist wear-and-tear over time for smooth and consistent operation throughout the life of the bag.
- Shoulder Strap & Belt Loops
- Heavy TPU Corrosion-Resistant Zippers
- Heavy Denier Rip-Stop Polyester Fabric
- Strong Velcro Main Compartment Closure
- Heavy-Duty Outer Liner Increases Rigidity
- Vertical Plug Tube Storage System (Medium: 3 Tubes, Large: 4 Tubes)
- Durable Mesh Bottom
The round tubes, the double front pockets, the drainage - all improved? How do you improve on something so good and not charge 10x's what I paid for the first one? I don't know, but Shimano did it.
This bag is the perfect blend of size, layout, function, and most of all price - I had some extra cash in hand when I went looking for a new bag so I did consider those other ones that cost the same as a night in a decent hotel - Sure they were great, but at this price point - I can buy two - keep one in the buggy and one at the house.
It is the best bag I have ever seen.
- Generous Round Tubes
- Double Front Pockets
- Excellent bucktail and jig storage
- Price, Price, Price
- Replaced pork-rind pocket with water bottle holder
- Very nice bag.
- Small compartments.
- top velcro flap flips out and away from you instead of toward you. its very annoying to try and search through a bag who's top flap opens toward your body when its attached to your belt. compound that with a lot of other gear, surf top, waders etc etc etc. and youll obviously have a very frustrating situation. internal dividers with hook holders are a plus when you have smaller plugs, but can also be a pain if they get caught sliding back into the insert. multiple spots for bucktails and tins separated by a plastic divider, which is great for keeping hooks from getting tangled.
- larger plugs wont work well with dividers. dividers can also be a pain sliding back into the insert sometimes so be aware of that. belt loops will fail on you. I had to glue them back on and attach a shoulder strap to take pressure off the belt loops.
- High Quality, durable, practical, well though out, large enough to hold a great many plugs, tins, bucktails and jigs, affordable, comes with an attached carabiner to secure bag to your belt, shoulder strap is included
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!