Shimano CU201IHG Curado I Baitcasting Reel
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping: NO CODE NECESSARY (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|SA-RB Ball Bearings||Roller Bearings||Gear Ratio||Weight||Price|
- X-Ship: X-Ship provides improved gear durability. By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear maintains precise alignment with the drive gear. This means the gears will stay in the same position under the heaviest loads. The added benefit is that friction between the spool shaft and gear is eliminated, enhancing the casting performance with lighter lures, and allowing for longer casts.
- SVS Infinity: Shimano's newest innovation in brake system technology. SVS infinity provides easy to manage, consistent spool control and brake force on the new Curado I series baitcasting reels. With brake weights that use inner friction against the raceway during the cast, this controls spool speed especially when using lighter lures, plus external adjustment knob provides for quick, precise adjustments for either the conditions or when you switch baits. This combined with X-Ship technology gives anglers precision cast control
- Shimano Stable Spool Design (S3D):Leads to signifigantly reduced spool vibration. By designing a balanced and uniform thin wall aluminum constructed spool, this creates an incredibly smooth feeling when casting and retrieving lures.
- Silky Smooth
- Deep Spool, excellent Line/Braid Capacity
- Wish I had one for all my combos
- 90mm Handle
- light weight
- easy to cast with
- Great reel cast flawlessly fits well in palm of hand, light
- Can't figure out what's causing the noise ???
- X-Ship is a bit technical, but pretty nice to have in this reel. Even in the Stella SW-B ('13 SW), it is a nice option. The reel is just buttery smooth and is light, casts well, and is just fun to fish with. Can handle any freshwater bass or fish you can throw at it and is also an excellent inshore rod when fishing for specs, flatties, reds, etc.
- None. Great reel for great price.
- Accurate construction
- No cons until now
- Low profile, Great price point, and looks great!
- There is a gear sound on retrieve. Seems like they all do it and I am not concerned with Shimano's durability.
- East casting. Easy maintenance.
- None yet.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!