Shimano CUDC150HG Curado DC Casting Reel
Shimano's new Digital Control braking system utilizes a microcomputer to monitor spool speed 1,000 times every second and apply the perfect amount of brake to prevent backlash and maximize distance.
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Retrieve||Inches Per Crank||Gear Ratio||Mono/Flouro Line Capacity (lb test/yds)||Power Pro Line Capacity (lb test/yds)||Max Drag (lb)||Ball Bearings||Weight (oz)||Price|
The Curado DC casting reel is Shimano's most advanced Curado ever produced. It's built on the platform that has made the Curado name synonymous with durability and versatility among offshore anglers. However, the Curado DC CUDC150HG adds Shimano's new Digital Control Braking system. The DC Braking system uses a completely sealed microcomputer that analyzes the spool speed 1,000 times per second, then automatically applies the precise braking to achieve maximum casting distance while preventing backlash. No matter the wind conditions, weather, or lure weight, four easy adjustments on the side plate allow the angler to quickly and definitively "set and forget" the brakes and let the reel do the work.
This remarkable trouble-free casting comes on top of the other great features in the Shimano Curado DC. The Hagane body is made of a lightweight CI4+ carbon alloy that's rigid and durable for saltwater casting while the X-Ship pinion gear support maintains alignment even when you have a 200-lb. fighter on the line. And, of course, you can count on smooth Shimano drag performance from the cross carbon design. Enjoy trouble-free casting anytime, anyplace with a Curado DC from TackleDirect. And we mean that - we ship everywhere around the globe because we know going after the perfect catch knows no boundaries. Check out the Curado DC customer reviews to see more about why people love this reel.
Shimano Technology Found In Curado DC Reels:
- Cross Carbon Drag: Allows for a wider range of drag settings, enhanced drag washer durability and the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever.
- Hagane Body: A reel body with high rigidity, which virtually eliminates body flexing due to its stiffness and impact resistance. The result is that an angler's actions are more efficiently transformed into cranking power. It's efficiency through strength.
- I-DC4 Braking: Intelligent Digital Control braking features an easy-to-use four-setting external dial that can be easily adjusted on the water to provide optimal braking as conditions and lures change.
- Micro Module Gear: State-of-the-art gear design makes use of smaller gear teeth and more of them. This results in a more efficient gear train and much smoother retrieve.
- S-ARB Bearings: These bearings undergo the same anti-corrosion process as Shimano's ARB Bearings. The addition of shields on both sides of the bearings reduces the possibility of salt, dirt or other foreign objects inhibiting the bearing's rotation.
- X-Ship: By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear remains in precise alignment with the drive gear and stays in the same position under even the heaviest of loads. This eliminates friction between the spool shaft and gear which translates to better casting performance and increased gear durability.
(It is a reel that makes it easy to cast lures at long distances, however you should not trust that knots will not be made.)
- la asistencia DC para lanzar
- capacidad de linea
- (DC assistance to launch
- line capacity)
- el poder de arrastre (drag power)
- User friendly
- Can give an impression that birds nest can't occur. Can also mess your casting reel form up if not careful.
May be the Curado is made with better componentes, but that will be notice it several years form now.
- Dc technology
- Smooth drag
- Smooth retrieve
- No backlash, cast farther that most DC.
- None, even the price is reasonable for what you get
- Great baitcaster to start with or just to have for lure weights that can offer problems backlashing.
- easy set up
- long trouble free casts
- hooked on the dc sound
I need to buy another one!
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!