Shimano CUDC151HG Curado DC Left-Hand Casting Reel
Shimano's new Digital Control braking system utilizes a microcomputer to monitor spool speed 1,000 times every second and apply the perfect amount of brake to prevent backlash and maximize distance.
|Retrieve||Inches Per Crank||Gear Ratio||Mono/Flouro Line Capacity (lb test/yds)||Power Pro Line Capacity (lb test/yds)||Max Drag (lb)||Ball Bearings||Weight (oz)||Price|
Shimano Technology Found In Curado DC Reels :
- Cross Carbon Drag - Allows for a wider range of drag settings, enhanced drag washer durability, and the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever.
- Hagane Body - A reel body with high rigidity, which virtually eliminates body flexing due to itís stiffness and impact resistance. The result? An anglerís actions are more efficiently transformed into cranking power. Itís efficiency through strength.
- I-DC4 Braking - Intelligent Digital Control braking features an easy to use 4 setting external dial that can be easily adjusted on the water to provide optimal braking as conditions and lures change.
- Micro Module Gear - State-of-the-art gear design makes use of smaller gear teeth and more of them, which results in a more efficient gear train and much smoother retrieve.
- S A-RB Bearings - These bearings undergo the same anti-corrosion process as Shimanoís A-RB Bearings, with the addition of shields on both sides of the bearings to reduce the possibility of salt, dirt, or other foreign objects inhibiting the bearingís rotation.
- X-Ship - By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear remains in precise alignment with the drive gear and stays in the same position under even the heaviest of loads. This eliminates friction between the spool shaft and gear which translates to better casting performance and increased gear durability.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!